The Blaze Difference: Every Member Counts
Our goal at Blaze is to serve all of our members well and improve the financial well-being of our member-owners no matter how much you have in your pockets.
Our members know Blaze will be there for them in bad times, as well as good. This member-centric philosophy is why Blaze and our associates get involved in community, charitable activities, and worthwhile causes.
Experience personalized service, useful solutions, the best products and rates, and a credit union that wants to help you accomplish your life goals.
Become a Blazer today!
If you meet one of the following criteria, you are eligible for membership:
1. You live, work, worship, volunteer, attend school, or do business in a community located in one of the following counties:*
Blue Earth, MN
Crow Wing, MN
La Sueur, MN
Mille Lacs, MN
St. Croix, WI
St. Louis, MN
*Organizations and businesses that do business in one of the counties listed are also eligible to join.
- You are an immediate family member of a current member.
- You work for one of the following companies or organizations that offer Blaze Credit Union as an employee benefit:
- The MN Department of Transportation or the MN Department of Public Safety who work in the state of MN.
- Ecolab Inc. and wholly owned subsidiaries of Ecolab, Inc. located in the United States.
- Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc. or Liberty Diversified International (LDI) and all divisions, affiliations, and wholly owned subsidiaries of these companies. Including persons retired as pensioners or annuitants; or has a relationship with Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc.
- Employees and voting members of Minnesota Hockey in St. Paul, MN.
- Non-federal employees and volunteers who work at the Fort Snelling Reservation (including the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center and U.S. Bureau of Mines Twin Cities Research Center, Minneapolis) or Fort Snelling National Cemetery; retired (or their dependents or dependent survivors) who are receiving benefits or services from Fort Snelling military installation.
- Employees and members of Minnesota Recreation and Park Association and Foundation in Fridley, Minnesota who qualify for membership in accordance with its charter and bylaws in effect on January 10, 2012; and on January 1, 1995.
- Employees of Supervalu, Inc. Cub Corporation Stillwater, MN and Pharmacy Subsidiary of Supervalu, Inc.
If you don't meet one of the three options above but you live in Minnesota or Wisconsin, you may still be eligible for membership by joining the Blaze Foundation.
If you don't meet any of the four options, you can make a one-time donation of $10 to the Blaze Foundation for membership.
If you'd rather fill out a paper application, you can either mail it to us or visit us at your local Blaze branch.
Once you've completed these two forms, you can either bring them in to your nearest Blaze branch or mail them to:
Blaze Credit Union Member Experience Center
P.O. Box 130670
Roseville, MN 55113
A Blaze representative will contact you once your application has been approved.
Important Information about Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you:
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents. We may also verify your identity through a credit report or other electronic verification systems.